A Journey Of A Little Fairy

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

my new blog (:

WELCOME guys ! (:
this is my new blog. i will not open my old blog.
just write here.
now i must to introduce myself.
my name is vania. just call me like that.
12 years old already. still at elementary school, sixth grade.
live in Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia.
my hair is not long enough. :)
moody. and sometimes i eat too much and still feel hungry. hahaha.
talkative but shy when the people around me i don't know.
sometimes excited (HEBOH) and sometimes be quiet.
i do love Boys Before Flowers, esp for KimBum.
Love Taylor Swift and Westlife.
don't like rock music. but very very like slow music or slow-beat music.
okay, i think it's enough.

just enjoy! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home